What an inspiring lunch with a great group of people at the Women’s Health & Mother Baby Hub. We talked about a range of topics including Twitter, Facebook (including the new rules and changes), advertising, website development and much more. The children enjoyed the playground at the Hub and we ate some yummy filos and Lasagna.
Professional Parents is also a year old this month! You can read about previous events here.
Here are the Professional Parents we had along today:
- Renee: Zestee Social Media & Marketing
- Ngaire: Brisbane Kids
- Chantal: Sniff This! From Chantal
- JJ: Global Kids Oz
- Kate: All About You Personal Training
- Nicole: Occupational Therapist
- Kristy: Babies Favourite Things
- Rebecca: Rose3
- Steph: Melaleuca
Thanks for a lovely lunch, ladies! Great to get to know each other’s businesses (and each other personally) so we can learn from and support each other.